Sylvan Lake Curling Club is seeking a full-time lounge manager for the new sports lounge in the NexSource Centre. We are looking for that special person to embrace our fun and social atmosphere. Successful applicant must have previous management experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
Manager will be responsible to plan, direct and oversee all bar operations ensuring product and service standards are met, working closely with the curling club liaison for maximum operating efficiency.
- Monitor and manage beverage inventory and supplies.
- Check all deliveries and document correctly.
- Oversee accurate adherence to cash management procedures, making sure all transactions are properly recorded.
- Interact with customers, prepare and serve alcohol and non-alcohol beverages.
- Delegate duties and tasks to staff and volunteers to meet objectives and maximize resources.
- Provide best possible service and resolve customer complaints promptly.
- Ensure bar and lounge area are clean and organized.
- Maintain regular communication with curling club through meetings and discussions.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in beverage operation. Must have valid Pro Serve certificate.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Must be able to work flexible hours; days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Security Clearance is required prior to offer of employment.
Please submit resume, including references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: February 28, 2017